Monday, September 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Portfolio

Hi there - welcome to my portfolio. I am Jilliene Isaacs, the "Creative Director" behind Jilliene Designs. I offer a variety of creative services including scrapbooking, photo organization, archiving, photo digitization, photo collage canvases, and a many other memory genres. I can work with you closely to build your own vision or you can turn the project over to me entirely. My rate is $35 per hour.



I have a great deal of respect for my client's privacy hence most of the photos above are of my own scrapbook pages and those that I received approval to post. My family is playful, silly and vibrant so my layouts are reflective of this. I also offer conservative, elegant, formal, classic, gender specific and other tones as per your direction. Please contact me via email or by telephone at (408) 656-3522 for more information or to make an appointment for a consultation.